1. Clean the fabric. Make sure all previous sealers have been removed.
2. Simply brush, pad, roll, or spray the selected compound onto the fabric.
3. After 2 thin coats are applied, wipe on Universal Vinyl sealer 12.
4. You're done.
Our coating compounds can be used on both vinyl and cloth industrial fabrics.
1. Use Perma-Seal Clear-Coat for clear colorless protection.
2. Perma-Seal Color-Coat is used for Back-Lit materials.
3. Resurfacing Compound is used to change colors or cover stains.
All coating compounds come in gloss or satin.
How to Supply Us With the CORRECT Color
1. We have over 6,000 fabric swatches. Tell us the fabric name, color, and code number...EXP Sunbrella, Sunflower Yellow 4602
2. Send us a swatch or paint chip and we'll see if we can match it.
3. We will accept paint chips from any Walmart paint department over the phone, email, or written in our store's message box.
4. Don't foget GLOSS or SATIN....
We have over 1,600 color hues to choose from. And, if those don't work for you we can custom formulate a color for your exact needs.